What is Open Space Technology?
Useful links to information on Open Space Technology (OST):
1. Facilitator opens the space by walking around
the circle and inviting people to post topics.
2. People writing agenda topics. It never takes
very long before the creative juices start flowing.
4. Group checking out the topics on offer.
Each topic has a post-it note with the time and
place on it showing when and where the
conversation will convene.
3. Participant posting his topic on the agenda
5. Small group hard at work. Participants can
reach very deep levels of engagement and
dialogue in Open Space.
6. The news wall. The proceedings of the day
are added as they are produced, making for a
living record of the day's events.